Rental Information Page - Orpheum
From concert and Broadway productions to corporate meetings and celebrations, the ambiance of the Orpheum Theatre along with its full range sound, theatrical lighting, communications systems and other technologically advanced features support the most complex productions and the most intimate social or corporate gathering.
The Orpheum Theatre has the ability and capacity to transform your event into a masterpiece!
View and print the Orpheum Theatre’s detailed floor plans and technical specifications..
- Address: 203 W. Adams St., Phoenix, AZ 85003 — in Downtown Phoenix
- Seating capacity: 1,364 total (1,036 main floor, 302 balcony, 26 orchestra pit)
- The latest technology in acoustics, lighting, rigging and sound A 4,747-square-foot stage area
- An orchestra lift that can adjust to three different levels, or rise to form an extension of the stage
- Spacious green room, rehearsal room, and chorus and star dressing rooms
- Exclusive Ticketmaster ticketing and reservation services, including online
- ADA accessible (Americans with Disabilities Act)
- In-house communication system
- Non-union house
- Retrofitted for sustainability and energy efficiency
- Home of an original Wurlitzer theatre pipe organ
- Lighted marquee and poster display cases for event marketing
- Modernized, ground-level lobby with Fully restored elliptical staircases and banisters
- Three additional lobbies restored to their ornate, original states creating the perfect
- Venue for prefunction events
- Lighted marquee and poster display cases